Thursday, December 15, 2011

Utah State University Chemistry and Biochemistry Website Re-design project











Check it out here here are some of the banner layouts and a couple of the final pages of the new Chemistry and Biochemistry department website. This project was a joint effort with myself, and Erik Packard. The client was less than thrilled with their web presence, and asked us to come up with some ways to make their website more interesting, I think we succeeded. in the end we turned over the coding for the website to the IT department for some changes to the pre-existing web template. I think the design is now sleek, cohesive and really represents the the chemistry department. As soon as the final site gets published Ill add the link so you can see it in real time. let me know what you think.

1 comment:

James N said...

Hey very cool! I used to work with some of these people. Pretty awesome you got to do some of the website redesign.