Friday, July 30, 2010

Hey its time for me to start contributing to my graphic design blog

I have been soooooooo busy lately I have been working for the Image foundry in town, running my barn wood bench building company working in the garden, getting ready for school ( I will have six classes in the fall and I am helping run the USU graphic design club that I helped co-found. it is a crazy life but I love it! now if I could just make some money life would be great!

well welcome anyone who is reading feel free to comment or if you have any work (I do freelance graphic art and design work),Or if you have an old barn you would like to get rid of, give me a call. It has been so long since I have seen any friends or family, feel free to stop by if you are in logan!

Thanks and a special shout out to my little sister Rikki who is awesome! and is helping me with some book keeping, also my oldest sister Erin is in the same awesome category, keep up the good work your bows are selling fast.

well its late better turn in until next time.... Keep your stick on the ice

No comments: