Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mark Of Identity


This is going to be my new personal brand
I think it represents who I am, very well.
here is my mission and positioning statement as
a Graphic Designer, please let me know if you
think it is appropriate and if you think I should
change anything

Thanks

JO


Mission Statement for Jeff Olson


I exist to address bad design. I love bad design, it is an opportunity for me to help someone create something better. I seek to help people understand the concepts of excellent design so they can properly represent themselves to the world.


to address these needs I am sharpening my own skills, I am creating networks, and meeting with individuals who at present are not happy with their current brand, logo, business card, banner or sticker and who are seeking something better. I intend to provide these services. Through research and innovation I can provide a valuable asset to anyone through the branding process.


I believe in being honest, I believe in looking at something for what it is. I believe that sophistication lies in simplicity, and I love working together with people to produce something everyone can be proud of.





Positioning for Jeff Olson


I am unique because I love to learn but am humble enough to take direction I feel I have a great eye for design and my style. I am professional,optimistic and patient and fun. I am different from others students because of my work ethic I believe I am more motivated to complete projects and I am loyal almost to a fault.


I want to be perceived as helpful, industrious, innovative punctual, intelligent and a good friend. I also would like people to know that I am an entrepreneur and love to help create, grow and innovate business.


No comments: