Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Freelance Graphic Design

I have left Grenade Graphics, and have been doing a series of freelance Design jobs, as I have not posted in while I will post some of my more recent work and try and catch you up the best I can on what I have been up to.


Pride Built Homes, is a local, family owned home building company that I did a logo re-design for they wanted a stronger image, they wanted to be perceived as Dedicated, Honest, Strong, Quality Workmanship, Personal, Individualized Attentive to Detail, Committed, Dependable, Affordable and Knowledgable Trustworthy, Professional and Experienced.

They were very happy with the finished product, and are using it today here is what it was, and what it is now;  






What do you think about the new logo? I would love to get some feedback.

No comments: